Christmas Embossing Rolling Pin Baking
You Save: $10.00 (21%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 3000 Left in Stock!
- Rolling Pin Cylinder Size 43 cm (Deer,New Snowflake,Merry Christmas ), 35 cm (Star wars,tree) ( The large size )
- Materials: Natural Wood, Ecological Friendly
- Rolling-pins can be a really nice housewarming and pretty gift for your friends, kids and your kitchen. So, you can choose any pattern from our shop or propose your own.
- The wooden rolling pin for making cookies. The dough can be made of salt-, sugar- or ceramic-mass! not put in dishwasher or soak. Keep out of direct sunlight. Once in a while lightly rub with vegetable oil to preserve the integrity of the wood, so you can enjoy your rolling pin for year
This is my favorite sugar cookie recipe; it's tasty and simple and perfect for making textured pastries. These will rise minimally and maintain original shape nicely.
230g (-1 cup) butter
130g (-1/2 cup) cream cheese
160g (2/3 cup) icing sugar
1 egg yolk
400g (1 1/3 cup) flour
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp almond extract
Pinch of salt
1. In a large bowl combine sugar, butter, cream cheese, almond and vanilla extracts, and egg yolk. Beat until smooth
2. Mix in flour until one uniform mass. Separate dough into 2 chunks, cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour
3. On a lightly floured surface roll out one piece of dough until it is about 1/8in (3-4mm) thick. Cut into desired shapes using floured cookie cutters.
4. Preheat oven to 200 degrees C
5. Bake cookies at the same temp for 8-10 minutes or until edges are slightly browned
6. Remove from cookie sheet immediately and let cool on a cooling rack
The trick to making the best sugar cookies is to cut them thick enough and to time the baking process precisely.
US - UK - AUS - CAN : 6-10 Days
Europe Countries : 10-15 Days
Worldwide : 10-15 Days
You can return any item purchased on Jo's Style Shop within 20 days of the delivery date.